Fitness Challenge Day
Fitness First, Cottons , London, UK
Back to overview
If you want to test how fast you can run a 5km, row the furthest in 5 mins or bike your hardest 10k- now is the time.
Fitness First are hosting an open day of various challenges at Cottons gym all to raise funds for Wings for Life Spinal Cord Foundation. Competitions will run between 12pm-2pm and 5pm-8pm and a donation o £5 is encouraged from you to enter each competition. Prizes include, goodies, gym t-shirts and complimentary guest passes, PT sessions and memberships.
All are invited so grab your friends/ training buddies/ colleagues and may the competition begin!
Date: Wednesday 15 March
Start time: 12pm-2pm and 5pm-8pm
Location: Fitness First Cottons
To register your interest and reserve your place, please email CottonsSTL@fitnessfirst.com
Entrants to each competition are kindly asked if they would like to donate to Wings for Life UK. They can do so by texting the word WINGS to 70800 and donating £3 per text. All funds will go directly to finding a cure for spinal cord injuries.
Text donation T&C's:
1. By texting entrants accept the Terms and Conditions listed here.
2. This is a suggested way to donate for taking part in the competition at Fitness First Cottons to raise funds for Wings for Life UK.
3. Competition winners of each challenge at the Fitness First Cottons event will be selected as per the rules of each individual competition as outlined by Fitness First Cottons
4. The prize of each competition will be decided upon by Fitness First Cottons
5. In addition, each entrant will be entered in to a prize draw where one person will be selected at random and will win a month’s free gym membership at Fitness First Cottons.
6. The free month’s membership and all other competition prizes are kindly offered by Fitness First Cottons.
7. Texts can be received at any point, however the prize draw will be done after 8pm on Wednesday 15th March 2017 and before midnight of the same day.
8. Wings for Life UK reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or within these terms and conditions.
9. There is no maximum entries per person.
10. If your keyword (WINGS) is valid and your text message is received while this campaign is active you will be charged £3 via a bounce-back message. The charge will appear on your mobile phone bill or be taken from available funds on a non-contract mobile phone (PAYG). The charge may show as a donation of £2.50 (+VAT) on your bill.